Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have used this site before for vet. Was very pleased. Most

Customer Question

I have used this site before for vet. Was very pleased. Most questions now r related to appraisals on some antique items some discontinued items porecelane crystal, jewelry Etc. I have moved 3 times n last 5 years , to begin with moved from house thought I would be n forever, but even though prenup agreement lost house anyway. Should've used your lawyers then. Anyway story short each move have given 2 sons and niece many items. Many items! Oh well it is nice that I still get to see them when at their house . Now I am going from being a materialistic person to totally minimalistic.
I am in process to hopefully rec DDS in December . Whatever happens I am not staying in this rental at 1 k month plus elec and other continuing to exhaust every penny it has taken me to live off of since becoming disabled,
I would like to be out of here by feb 1 if not sooner
My plan is to buy an inexpensive lot and put a mini house of no more than 600' on it.
I will still have to borrow a portion of the $ even at that. Hindsight 20/20
So am getting ready to begin having yard sales although they r indoor sales because have a completely empty LR. I don't plan to do this in 1 day I plan to spread it out over the month of December and wrap it up in Jan only keeping what will fit into tiny house.
I have begun to price things and some think I'm crazy because a lot of it was very expensive and even not used r n excellent condition . Some of my items r handmade 1 of a kind. Also some not much jewelry I'd like to get rid of.
Big question can u all help with this project so I can get the most from my goods giving me a price and in some cases perhaps another way to sell it other than LR sale?
Second question is can I use more than 1 of your ,services at a time .i may need the vet r dr r lawyer for real and tech support I always need
So is there a membership plan I can do for a couple of months using all r is separate charge for each.
What r the charges and what kind of contract .
Also regarding items for sale do I send in photos and description that I have..
Thank u look forward to hearing from u.
I have sent a similar question recently neutrality didn't get responded I am probably n your system but just in case email is *******@*******.***. My name is Jan *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora