Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I wanted to find out the value on a piece I've had since the

Customer Question

I wanted to find out the value on a piece I've had since the early 70's. Its a wooden movie marque from a theater that we think was either in Los Angeles or Santa Monica that used to show black and white movies. It's wood framed and opens like a door (glass door) from the Danish Auditorium. I put a gone with the wind poster in it in 1978.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: A local antique store in Redondo Beach offered me $2,000.00 for it back in the 80's but I couldn't part with it back then. It now isn't fitting with my decor and thinking about selling it. Where can I send a picture?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 18 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora