rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I've got a few old coins that I think are pretty rare, I was

Customer Question

I've got a few old coins that I think are pretty rare, I was wondering how much they might be worth...
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: one is a United States Pilgrim Half Dollar The date is 1620-1920 and on one side it says Pilgrim Tercentenary Celebration
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It's in very good condition
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

This is considered a commemorative coin.

A Pilgrim Tercentenary coin from 1920 (152,112 were minted in 1920)

has a current value of $85 to $110 depending on condition.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.