Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have some pieces of china and would like to know their

Customer Question

Hi, I have some pieces of china and would like to know their value. They are in great condition except they have a security number that was etched on the bottom for tracebility, in case they were ever stolen. I would like to know what they are worth.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The back of the pieces says "estp 1774 CAULDON CHINA ENGLAND"
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 7 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your china.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the Cauldon mark and I'll appraise it for you and give you a value.

How many pieces do you have? Although, if you can photograph it all together, that would work, and save you having to list the inventory.

Many thanks,

Robert.

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

You need to be logged in to the JustAnswer site to do this. You can’t do it from email.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Alternatively, if you can collar a passing teenager with an iPhone they would have photos posted here in about two minutes.

Thanks R.