Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 3 pieces of antique Noritake china. I do believe that

Customer Question

I have 3 pieces of antique Noritake china. I do believe that it was purchased in Alberta and then my grandparents returned to Ontario. The pieces consist of a small candy dish on a stem with a matching plate. The 3 piece is a fairly large bowl with the handles cut right into the china. I think that this bowl is mean't to be a fruit bowl. They are all in excellent condition. T he colour is cream background with flowers done in shades of orange with a light teal and all is itched with I believe is 18k gold, All 3 dishes also have a black band with golf edging on the outer ring of the black. I live really close to Toronto and I have tried and tried to find someone that is at all familiar with this work, to know avail. Have you any suggestions of how I might be able to obtain additional information on these 3 pieces? Thank you for your help and I can be reached by email at***@******.*** or phone(###) ###-####
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I kinow my grandmother had them pre World War II and they are in mint condition. I do remember them in her home in the late 40 - 50
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 14 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 13 days ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks Nora; I am waiting for a friend to come over and take the pictures because I don’t have the capability here. Hopefully it will happen by the end of this week.Lynne
Expert:  Nora replied 11 days ago.

Anytime is fine Lynne - no rush! ~Nora

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have 5 photos of the china; however I can only upload two at a time. Is there a way to send all five through conventional email?If you can provide a direct email address, that would be very helpful.
Expert:  Nora replied 8 days ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora