Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 1946 collection of The Little Masonic Library and

Customer Question

I have a 1946 collection of The Little Masonic Library and the 1921 Edition of the two volume set of The Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and its Kindred Sciences. Are these worth anything? I would like to sell them?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: Could you tell me what they are appraised for? All books are in good condition.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The Little Library of Freemasonry is blue hardbound by Silas Shepherd by Southern Publications, but I only have Volumes I, III AND IV.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 14 days ago.

Who was the publisher of the 2 volume encyclopedia set?

~Nora