Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I'm looking to get some guidance on 2 paintings. One my

Customer Question

Hello. I'm looking to get some guidance on 2 paintings. One my thomas Kinkade titled New York, Fifth Avenue and another titled Contrallum by Joan Marti.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a certificate for the Marti confirming it's an original, and on the painting it says 34/150.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: For the Kinkade, I have a certification of limitation & authenticity, size 28" x 42" and is numbered #37862. I'm a complete novice when it comes to this stuff, so I'm not sure if there is something specific I can include tohelp the appraiser. Do you have any suggestions that might be useful for them?
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 20 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the paintings,
signatures and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

http://http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl