Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I purchase an old metal picture frame. It bronze in color

Customer Question

I purchase an old metal picture frame. It bronze in color and I think it is a non-megaltic
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is very heavy and beautiful but I can tell what metal is is Holds a 3x5 picture
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I think if might be Lead or Pewter with a bronze finish
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Please send an image at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Where do I send the image?
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't wish not to continue with this service. Please refund the charge on my account now.
Thank you
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora