Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am trying to find information on an antique cast iron toy

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I am trying to find information on an antique cast iron toy car I have
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the antiques appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: ok bear with me, it has no wheels, no paint,looks to me like an old roadster it has I guess would be a fast back looking type trunk, long front hood where the moter sits stering wheel on left side ,or mabe in the middle, used to have "would appear to be" adriver sitting on the seat has flat front raditor with small emblem on top ,shows leaf springs front and rear long front running boards, some what of a high back seatwhich is curved on both ends. Lets see the back of "what I call the fast back" comes down to a low curved point
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Toy is in exelent shape other than no wheels, driver or paint
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl