LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a seldom used Odyssey 2-Ball golf putter in almost

Customer Question

I have a seldom used Odyssey 2-Ball golf putter in almost new condition. How much is it worth?
JA: It's only $5 .
Customer: Also I have a large collection of large, fine quality artist books from Rembrandt to Picasso, etc. Gorgeous color plates and history. Various good USA publishers. some foreign How should I organize them to sell?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: I live on the tip end of Long Island, NY--on the North Fork (11944). How do I find a legitimate appraiser?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 18 days ago.

Hello my name is***** would be happy to help you. can you post a photo of the golf club please for review and evaluation. To post photos please click file upload or the paper clip button and follow the prompts or you may email to***@******.*** and in the email please put forCustomerso the company knows to send them on to me. I will look up also appraisers in your area as requested. I look forward to helping you.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 17 days ago.

Hello I have listed four appraisers that have good reviews and excellent recommendations. I hope this will be of help. There are none directly in your area of zip code 11944.

http://www.jbappraisals.com/about-joanna-badami

Appraisal Resource Associates

320 Old Country Rd., Garden City NY 11530Tel(###) ###-####/p>

Website:appraisalresources.com

Map4

Alessi, Paul Antiques Appraiser

11 Sandpiper Lane, Northport NY 11768Tel(###) ###-####/p>

Map

Daley-Hodkin Corporation

*****, Melville NY 11747Tel(###) ###-####/p>

Fax(###) ###-####E-mail:*****@******.***

Website:daley-hodkin.com

Map

Jacobsen Valdemar F

Antiques, estate and insurance purposes.

70 Lawrence Hill Rd., Huntington NY 11743Tel(###) ###-####/p>

Map

If I may be of further help please let me know.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions