LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Own two oils by c. castelfranchi. what is fair market value

Customer Question

own two oils by c. castelfranchi. what is fair market value of his paontongs/
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
fair market of his paintings
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 19 days ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you.

Cirano Castelfranchi-- 1912 died in Milano - 1973

I just need to know what the measurements are on these paintings to give you an accurate value for fair market value.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
15 inches by 20 inches. one says piazza sozfello a cupola del deiguio (sp?)

Thank you for the reply, I have found his paintings this size sell for 185-250.00 none noted in previous sells I have found have sold for more the 385.00 and those were larger paintings then 15 x 20"

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 13 days ago.