Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Zamy Steynovitz image with the letters that look

Customer Question

I have a Zamy Steynovitz image with the letters that look like some sort of sorority lettering on it, with 3 ladies and a violin in colors
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It has the name Zamy Steynovitz written in black on it and it is green, pink, with what looks to be houses at the bottom of the image.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: The image is roughly 34 x 40 cm
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 19 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I don't have the image here with me right now. I will get it tomorrow. Where can I e-mail you
Expert:  Nora replied 19 days ago.

That is fine, you can send images at your convenience. There is not a time limit here.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Nora replied 19 days ago.

Certainly