Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have 2 Royal Limited Crystal perfume bottles. Botj were

Customer Question

I have 2 Royal Limited Crystal perfume bottles. Botj were handpainted in Italy.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I don't know much. They are from my sister's estate. She did frequent estate sales. So I am assuming they are attiques. The first bottle stand 6" with stopper (shaped like a sea shell). The bottle (spherical) is painted from bottum up blue gold, and red. The other bottle is 5" with the stopper. The stopper is blue shaped like a flower. It's hard to describe colors.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the antiques appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: Not that I can think.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'll send pictures tomorrow. It takes me awhile to upload pictures. Is that okay?
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Yes, that is fine. You can send images at your convenience, there is not a time limit here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for the images. These are fairly contemporary, dating to the 1990's. Technically, by definition in America, an antique is any object 100 years old or older. These sell for $10 - $20 on today's market. Here is a link for you to a comparable, with the original box, of one that was purchased in 1995 from the May Company Department Store: http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-royal-ltd-24-lead-hand-1802847173 it sold for $10.95.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora