Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have all this stuff that was given to me by my mother

Customer Question

I have all this stuff that was given to me by my mother through my grandparents and i have no idea who its made from what its worth, or anything, i mean alot of stuff, furniture, paintings, dishes, the furniture is what im most wondered about because it has no writing at all, except 2 pieces and its just numbers and when i try to google it 1 brings up absolutly nothing, the other brings up furniture from now when i know its alot older than that, and a painting, thats signed by harry worthsman 1969 but on the side it says 1971 © cedars of prayer and peace and litho in usa
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 13 days ago.

I will be happy to help. Please let's start with just one piece of furniture. The Worthsman is reproduction lithograph print; depending on the size it can sell for $20 - $100.

At your convenience, send images of the one piece of furniture.

~Nora