Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a firurine of Joan of Arc which I cannot identify by

Customer Question

I have a firurine of Joan of Arc which I cannot identify by maker. There are several marks on the pi3ece, and her armor and helmet are silver colored overlays like your putting a vest over your shirt. There is a cleverly almost-concealed image stamped within the folds of her cape, maybe an angel. The number carved in the base is 10347. Beneath that are two strikes which could be the number 11. Any of this familiar to you?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: Well I bought it at a church bazaar, and was told it was left-over from an estate sale.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 15 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora