Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Can you tell me about this lithograph and value? It's on

Customer Question

Can you tell me about this lithograph and value? It's on thick cardboard and in pretty good condition.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
1
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
2
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
3
Expert:  Nora replied 14 days ago.

You have an antique early 20th century color lithograph advertising poster for Metz Beer that was published by Brown & Bigelow. These were given as premiums for wall decor from the vendor to businesses who sold Metz beer. On today's market, your 2'+ color lithograph Metz Beer advertising sign, with some condition issues and out of frame, depciting a lively scene of a group in a German Alpine tavern setting could sell for as high as $150 - $300 on today's auction market. If it were in fine condition and in original wood frame, it could sell for $400 - $600.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora