Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

One second have to type a lot to give you all the info I

Customer Question

one second have to type a lot to give you all the info I can
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a tin toy mustang car run by batteries. it is white with red seats, blue tinted windows. has red light in bback window and siren that makes it sound like apolice car. has no maker marks. has a 5th wheel( geared) that drives the car. has a long 2inch metal device that will stop the car ( toy) from going off a table has only a front lience plate that says mustang. its a hatch back model. what year I don't know but I got it as a kid late 60s early 70s. was wonder who the maker is. could this be from a dealership as apromaional item? thanks
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: its is prefect condiction
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 19 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora