Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have some Disney 78's and am curious as to how much they

Customer Question

I have some Disney 78's and am curious as to how much they are worth?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: These records were my mom's and they are about 70 years old. I had a guy look at them recently and he told me that they weren't worth much but I believe that a collecter might say otherwise.
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Please tell me what records that you have.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have my mother's RCA Victor Disney 78's. Have had them for over 30 years and they have been in the same box all this time. The records were used by my mom and by me when I was a kid and you can tell. They are in fair condition but some of the covers are pretty rough. I have never had them appraised but am curious as to how much they are worth.
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.

How many records and what are they? Please list these.

Thanks,