Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have many old international coins. They are very clean and

Customer Question

I have many old international coins. They are very clean and shining. Unfortunately, I don't know much about such old coins so I don't know where they come from nor how old they are.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I am interested in having some help with these old coins in determining the age and the value. What will be best way. I am located in New York.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: Again, I am a new kid in the old coin environment, so I even don't know what I should know and what information should I have to give to an appraiser. Right now I have only one simple question. I have a few hundred coins in good condition and I need help in knowing their age and value. What will be the best process convenient to the appraiser.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
would like to talk. However, I need to have a call from an expert available for face to face meeting in New York area. So if call is fruitful, and photo file is worth meeting, I can meet the person and show coins. I do not want to mail coins to someone I never met.
Expert:  Wayne replied 17 days ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Coins for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Please tell me what you have?

Thanks,