Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

It is much easier and faster to phone. Would u please phone

Customer Question

It is much easier and faster to phone. Would u please phone me at 1-1=***-***-****
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I do not accept requests for phone calls. I give my best answers in thoughtful writing.

Besides, you will have an assessment to print out. There are extra charges for phone calls. I do not send pop-ups.

I will opt-out so that when the other Appraisals specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you for your efforts. In order to get pictures someone will need to mov e everything out of the storage unit. I don't know when that can be arranged.
Expert:  Nora replied 12 days ago.

Hi~

What is the scope, or amount of pieces you are asking about here, an entire storage unit? I will send you the premium services offer as requested.

~Nora