Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Ve cup and easier from occupied Japan. They were my mom's

Customer Question

39;ve cup and easier from occupied Japan. They were my mom's circa 1920- 1940, any info?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: There are three sets of cup/saucers. All have matching hand painted pictures and red characters on the bottom. The saucers have DECORATED IN HONG KONG and other writing in a red circle. They are smaller sized, and one set has gold on the edges of both cup and saucer.
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: These three are not from occupied Japan.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 14 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl