Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a platter of my grandmother's that has the number

Customer Question

I have a platter of my grandmother's that has the number 10imprinted on the back, as well as a stamped crown, with j&g meakin, Hanley England in green in a triangular form. The front has a gold edge, with black geometric shapes, that have pink roses and what looks to be blueberries and there is a geometric scroll underneath...not sure if this is transferware or ironstone...hope you can help me out
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I could send a picture if you give me an email address
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 21 days ago.

Note: I do not participate in the phone service, I can work from photos.

You can follow the instructions below to transfer pictures from your phone to your computer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-transfer-photo-my-phone-my-computer-hl

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

OR

you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Let me know if you choose to email so that I can have you contact customer service if they do not arrive in a timely manner.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I will send an email
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I am not interested in becoming a member and feel this site was a switch and bait. DO NOT PROCESS MY CARD INFORMATION?
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Confirm this has been received.