Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a one of a kind piece made buy manufacturing

Customer Question

i have a one of a kind piece made buy manufacturing companies here in america in the 70s
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: this was a piece that was made in the 70s that showcases the springs and stamping that were and still are the glue that holds America together
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: its framed and is 24.5" x 31" and is approx 3" thick. has approx 200 diff springs from guns to planes and even space. one of a kind piece. cant poss recreate because some parts are now discontinued
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 15 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the piece,
signatures if any and back of piece for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.