Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a Buck Kiife #0008/1900 inscribed on blade on other

Customer Question

I have a Buck Kiife #0008/1900 inscribed on blade on other side of blade picture of August A Bush.i have certificate of registry and certificate of authenticity. I took pictures of these and would like to have your opinion of this and any history you can find Darrell Frazier
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that when the other Appraisals specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Wayne replied 15 days ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Your knife would sell for $100-150 current secondhand market. Here is one that is for sale on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buck-Knife-110-Custom-Budweiser-Adolphus-Busch-Sr-Gold-Etched-Blade-Made-in-USA-/162268309586?hash=item25c7f1e852:g:cAQAAOSwo4pYG64L

Thank you,

Please click on the Stars*****When you read this answer

Expert:  Wayne replied 13 days ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? It is important that you click on the stars *****. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,