Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 12 cups, saucers, & salad plates marked with a large

Customer Question

i have 12 cups, saucers, & salad plates marked with a large center x and two smaller xs at the center x's base. there are two other smaller marks near the rim that resemble numbers. are these of any value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 19 days ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. This sounds like a Meissen porcelain mark. Please post a clear photo of the markings and an overall marking of the overall piece to evaluate the pattern and item. This will help me in giving you an accurate value. To post photos please click on file upload or the paper clip button and follow the prompts. Another way to send photos is by email to***@******.*** and please put "forCustomerquot; so the company knows to forward on to me. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
two images were sent via email as directed. I will expect a quick response as I am still unsure of this web site and the fact that you have my credit card number.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
no more money at this time as I am rather unsettled about the need to pay for each and every question or mode of posing a question.

thank you I will reply back here as soon as I receive the photos. I do not have the card number. The company does I am just an appraiser that is verified through the company as certified to appraise antiques. I have a license to appraise and have extensive background appraising. I am considered just like you here to the company. I have no access to any of your information and do not even have your name unless you tell me it. I do not send pop ups or emails either so if you have a pop up or email just reject unless you wish to accept I do not request phone calls or ask for anything other then what I ask here in our post. I will reply promptly once I receive the photos. Thank you for letting me know your concerns if you need further help you can email***@******.*** and one of the customer administrators can contact you or email you back to help. I have nothing to do with the company other then answer appraisals.