rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Who in California would be most likely to purchase a

Customer Question

Who in California would be most likely to purchase a collection of dinner ware for 12 of the Royal Delft from 1935 to 1945?
I still have to connect my new cell phone so [lease call me on my land line(###) ###-####
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 22 days ago.

Some sites (that can be used for local pick-up only) that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 20 days ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
We are not done. I thought you would wait until I sent you pictures and contact me Monday?
Expert:  rarewares replied 20 days ago.

You can send photos by using the Add Files feature

and I would be happy to value your set.

The original inquiry was only asking where to sell a set, so I answered, but I would be more than happy to see photos and value for for you as well. I do not participate in the phone service, but I think we can get this all accomplished by photos and talking here.