Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a dining room table that I know is from the 1930's.

Customer Question

I have a dining room table that I know is from the 1930's. All wood construction with 6 chairs. Do you think it has any value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: i know there are wood dowels instead of screws, but there is some damage to the tabletop.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: I really don't know what else to tell them. There are 3 leaves that are stored within the table
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl