rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Have a silver dollar minted yr. 2002 what is it worth?

Customer Question

have a morgan silver dollar minted yr. 2002 what is it worth?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Philadelphia minted bu conditino
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: looks uncirculated
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 18 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Morgan silver dollars were not made in 2002,

so I think you might have a different coin. They did make a Silver Eagle Dollar in 2002 and an uncirculated

One Dollar 2002 Silver Eagle (see photos) has a 1 troy ounce of .999 silver and is valued at $58 if an uncirculated proof (mirror finish)

and $30 to $35 if uncirculated in fine condition.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!