Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Brides's Basket made in Meriden, Ct. The stamp has

Customer Question

I have a Brides's Basket made in Meriden, Ct. The stamp has 2 circles #0138 on the bottom of the tripe plate basket holder the basket is hand blown glass with fluted edges with lite orange edges with had painted flowers on the inside. The bottom of glass is flat in the center so that it can sit flat.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 22 days ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as a dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-ups.

Unfortunately, there is so much in the background of your photos that I cannot see the bride's basket. Also, it appears that only part of the basket is in the images. Please send a picture of the entire basket by itself.

I also need a picture of the marks on the bottom.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "add files" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Kind regards,
Doris