Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 400+ year old katani vase looking for a place near

Customer Question

I have a 400+ year old katani vase looking for a place near San Diego for appraisel
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a receipt dated 6/7 54 that says it is a kutani ware vase by ichifuji and dates it 380 year old then. there are several other hand written pagegs talking about the vase
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It is in excellent shape and has what appear to be the proper markings on the bottom according to some web sites i have visited
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl