Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My aunt has a few china items with personal notes on them as

Customer Question

my aunt has a few china items with personal notes on them as to where they came from. a few came from my great grandmother, one square 8" plate made in England with the name of Aynsley with a dark "p" on it i would like to know the value if possible
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: the face has a flat edge with a decoration of scrolling green leaves with dark blue/red flowers plus the tips edges are gold
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 19 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the mark on the bottom and of the piece.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl