Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a lot of antique furniture that was abandon in the

Customer Question

We have a lot of antique furniture that was abandon in the home that we're flipping. The furniture looks to be from the 1950 - 1960. Three generations lived in the home, and some of the furniture belong to the Great grandparents. I didn't want the crew to put it in the dumpster so I stored the furniture in the garage.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the antiques appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: I need to get rid of the furniture ASAP!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Are you able to send images of one of the matching sets of furniture you have or a piece that you are especially curious about?

~Nora

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
but not until tomorrow. The furniture is stacked in the garage and I would need assistance taking it out to take pictures. People are working in the house
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

That is fine, you can send them over at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Nora. Still working on the photos.
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Yes, I will be happy to help, however I have not yet received any images.

~Nora