Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How does this site work? i have some antique gold leaf

Customer Question

Hello.How does this site work? i have some antique gold leaf frames and was browsing the internet and came upon this site. Thank you
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the antiques appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have pictures
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I don't actually know what else to look for. The paintings are not valuable, though nice, painted by my grandmother, but the frames might be. Maybe 1900?
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 20 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl