Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have some antiques straight razer made in W. Germany and

Customer Question

I have some antiques straight razer made in W. Germany and another made in Germany in there boxes and with no box but has a Deers and trees on the handle
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the antiques appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: have be in family from 1900's had on send to England to have sharpen about 100.00 dollars for that
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: yes one has C-MONO with a p j andm one one with DOVO SOLINGEN both are
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
will have to get pictures

Sure, that is fine. I will get an email when you respond, so there is not hurry.

I do not participate in the phone service, so I will wait for the photos. Take your time.