Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have some antiques straight razer made in W. Germany and

Customer Question

I have some antiques straight razer made in W. Germany and another made in Germany in there boxes and with no box but has a Deers and trees on the handle
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the antiques appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: have be in family from 1900's had on send to England to have sharpen about 100.00 dollars for that
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: yes one has C-MONO with a p j andm one one with DOVO SOLINGEN both are
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 17 days ago.

How many straight razors do you have in total?

~Nora