Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I never got an answer about my complete collection of

Customer Question

I never got an answer about my complete collection of Noritake China that has N inside wreath with a bow on it.Also 5930 DAWN.Some of items are made together like the gravy bowl oval plate.Also it's has 3 gold lines on cups. I paid $5.00 for my answer,also 7day trial before I decide to purchase. I just wanted to if it is worth anything. It has been in family since great-great Granny. Thank you.Also it Noritake China, then it has Japan onot it. Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/c4583a4b12534ece8f517ac816ecccb2

the link above is your first question and I was just waiting to know which pieces you have to give you accurate values. I do have some information on the pattern listed there.