Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have 3 salt glaze ware pieces..matching, various sizes. in

Customer Question

Have 3 salt glaze ware pieces..matching, various sizes. in my family over 50 years..Haven't been able to find value
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Grey with blue pattern, as I said, pattern mattches, size from 6" to 15
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: No. My grandmother only bought the best from highly reputable dea;ers in Dallas area
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you post few photos of the items to see the design and shape. This will help me in giving you accurate information and values. To post photos you can click on file upload or a paper clip button in our writing box here or you may send them by email to***@******.*** and put "forCustomerquot; so the company knows to forward them on to me. Thank you I look forward to helping you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It will be tomorrow morning before I can do that..will have to gather them up and have a friend help get the pictures. Also have a French Wag clock that I need a value on. can you help me with that?

Thank you for letting me know. yes, I would be happy to help you with the clock as well. Will need photos of the front, back and close ups of any writings on the clock. I look forward to helping you. Have a good night.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Couldn't locate pendulum this morning. May be in son's storage with other clock, but did find previous appraisal! Blessings, Paula Camp

Hi Thank you for this photo. Can you get me a clear close up of the face of the clock with the writing and then a photo of the back also. I look forward to helping you on this. it looks to be a great clock i see the photo is a bit blurry and can not read the name on the face. Thank you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It's already back in storage so will be a day or two

Thank you so much I look forward to helping you and will watch for the photos.