Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What is the value of a 1958 gas genie doll, there were 2500

Customer Question

what is the value of a 1958 gas genie doll
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: there were 2500 made fr the union gas company to celibrate 100 years was desiigned by walt desney studios
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: it is mint shape but needs cleaning and would like to know where to send to be cleaned it has been in a moving trunk since 1961 wrapped in syran wrap
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 21 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl