Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a rockford watch company pocket watch with keystone

Customer Question

I have a rockford watch company pocket watch with keystone watch case. The serial number on the movement is 344492 . It has an attachment of a knife and file to the fob. Great Grandfather was a physician for the railroad in New Mexico. He arrived to NM in 1884
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: It has a keystone watch case. design is almost all rubbed off on the outside. On movement psorton of th ecase it says rockford watch company, rockford, illinois
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 18 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
here theyare
Expert:  Nora replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for the image, please allow me some time to look them over for you.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 12 days ago.

At your convenience, please include an image that shows the serial number on the inside of the case and a photo of the other side with the backing opened.

~Nora

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
not sure what you are asking. you have all the photos of the watch sent i photographed all the serial numbers that i can find
Expert:  Nora replied 12 days ago.

There are 3 images attached here that I can see on my end; did you send more than 3?

~Nora

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
10
The watch case itself had serial numbers on 3 parts that open
these are all the same serial numbers(###) ###-####with name of keystone watch case imprinted on each of the partsThe serial number on the mechanism is 344492I can try to resend images 3 at a time since the 10 did not go through,
which image names do you have?
Expert:  Nora replied 12 days ago.

At this juncture, I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

~Nora