Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Ellenshaw painting signed on left hand bottom.It is

Customer Question

I have a peter Ellenshaw painting signed on left hand bottom.It is autumn leaves without little boy. How much could it be worth?
JA: It's only $5 .
Customer: even prints are listed for more. This is an oil painting of winnie the poo tigger kanga roo eeyore and mouse with owl in tree playing in autumn leaves under tree. signed peter ellenshaw.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: painting is on canvass and signed on left bottom side by artist
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 25 days ago.

The above is not an estimated sale value of your painting, it is an auto-response about a deposit fee. Please send images of your work and the dimensions at your convenience.

~Nora