Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

VALUE? BEAUTIFUL LEATHER BOUND EDITION IN GOOD TO EXCELLENT

Customer Question

VALUE?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: BEAUTIFUL LEATHER BOUND EDITION IN GOOD TO EXCELLENT CONDITION. SANDSTONE COLOR.....................
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: NOT REALLY. TITLE RIBBON IS THREADED THROUGH LOOPS........................
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 21 days ago.

At your convenience, please send an image of the title and publisher page(s) of this book.

~Nora

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Photos on the way
Expert:  Nora replied 20 days ago.

Thank you for the images. Your leather bound edition of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's title, The Song of Hiawatha, in a soft leather bound cover that was published by Thomas Y. Crowell retails for a high of $35 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 19 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora