Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My great aunt was a musician during the WWII in taverns of

Customer Question

My great aunt was a musician during the WWII in taverns of California. she saved 5 ornamental wine bottles that we are trying to determine their value. I have pictures and measurements. One is red and the other 4 are in hues of blue and greens. I can provide pictures if you feel it will help.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: We live in Boise, Idaho and not sure how far we need to travel to get them appraised.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

I think it would be very helpful to see your pictures. Please upload them here.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I cannot copy the picture. I don't want to spend more money on the service. I didn't realize I was going to have to join a service and dump a load of money to find out if they have any value.

I'm sorry - I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have anything to do with the money here. I just answer the questions.

If you want to continue with this question, here is help with the photos:

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".

2. Double click the image you want to upload.

3. Click "Start Upload".

4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to *****@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.