Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a chandelier and wanting to get it appraised, I don't

Customer Question

I have a chandelier and wanting to get it appraised
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I don't know alot about it, it was installed in 1943 in a double fronted victorian terrace house.. i have a picture..
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: it's glass with at least 9 branches, there are dangling glass drops from each of the fittings (globes) the globe covers almost look like a pine apple without the spikes at the top
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 25 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora