Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have large set of sterling siver flatware E.S. Ettenheimer

Customer Question

Have large set of sterling siver flatware E.S. Ettenheimer and Co engraved Haig and some was placed in well to save from Northern troops who ransacked a Haig plantation. Was this Haig Point So. Carolina? How can I prove? Pattern matches Humbolt
Betty Sills
Foster City CA USA
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 24 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. It is late night here in USA where most of our Appraisal and Antiques specialists live. One of them will take your take your question in the morning. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that, when the other Appraisals and Antiques specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Thank you.I will look for answer tomorrow
Expert:  Nora replied 24 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience and some detail on how you were provided the provenance or history of the flatware.

~Nora