Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an original oil painting by Vittoria Guaccamanni and

Customer Question

I have an original oil painting by Vittoria Guaccamanni and would like to sell but don'the know the value.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: His art has been auctioned for quite a bit,however they were very small pieces. Thieven one I have is about 4ft. X 4ft.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: Only what I have found on the Internet. I inherited this and understand it was originally bought by a family member who was actually a dutchess. Vittoria was born sometime in 1850 and died in 1930's.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 26 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
This may take awhile.
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Trying tout save money. $34 is rather opulent.
Expert:  rarewares replied 26 days ago.

NOTE: I do not participate in the phone service since I can work form your photos when you send them.

Let me know if you have any technical problems adding the photos.