Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a pitcher says & barton 1795 coffe on the bottom of

Customer Question

I have a pitcher says reed & barton 1795 coffe on the bottom of it. I would like to know how old this is and if its worth any thing?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It was my grandmothers is all I know. It have an ornate design on it Looks to be morning glory flower maybe.
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The body is not perfectly round it has crease sections in it. Four pedestal feet.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the mark on the bottom and of the piece.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl