Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a book of a composition. It is by warren. Dedicated

Customer Question

I have a book of a composition. It is by George William warren. Dedicated to E D Palmer. The front of the book just has Gertie written on it, Inside is Song of The Robin, I will send pictures, could you tell me what it is worth? It is very old, there are no numbers on the pages
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 26 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that when the other Appraisals specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Nora replied 25 days ago.

The high retail for your book is $200 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 24 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora