Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have about 30 vintage pistcards pistmarked from 1909 to

Customer Question

I have about 30 vintage pistcards pistmarked from 1909 to 1912. How do I determine the value of these postcards?
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 22 days ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Postcards fluctuate and they also depend heavily on the condition and subject matter. 1909-1912 roughly value 3.00-20.00 depending on the subject of the postcard. Americana, holidays, certain travel postcards all hold a slightly higher value then others. I would need to know the type of postcard you have -- subject on front, if they are mint condition or have creases and bends to the overall card and if they have been stamped and written on. I look forward to helping you. You can post photos of a fee so I may evaluate them and tell you more specifically by clicking on the paperclip button or file upload. Also, you can email photos by sending to***@******.*** and please put " forCustomerquot; so the company knows to forward on to me. Thank you I will check back again. I look forward to working with you on these.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 17 days ago.

Hello was just checking to see if it was possible to post photos of a few of these or if you could list a few descriptions so I may help you on this collection. Thank you Tanya