rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Where can we sale a beatiful Hutch from Europe; Holland ;

Customer Question

Where can we sale a beatiful Hutch from Europe; Holland ; rather,
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 28 days ago.

This is Flemish renaissance walnut narrow buffet made circa 1900 and has a current value of $3000 to $4000 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling on your own are Varagesale.com, Chairish.com, Ioffer.com, Furnishly.com, and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 26 days ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.