Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Ihave 6 knives and 6 forks from the W H. Corp with the

Customer Question

Ihave 6 knives and 6 forks from the W H. Rogers Corp with the makings 12 DWT on them. There is also the letter R in a circle. These were my in-laws to begin their marriage in 1930. No spoons were with them. Can you give me some information
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: These look as if they might be silver plate
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 23 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the set that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of one fork for the pattern and the back of the fork for the marks that you have described.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I gave my credit card number thinking the charge for this information was $5.00 and then I just now noted that the charge was $38.00. This is preposterous. I do not agree, nor did I agree earlier this evening, to the $38.00 charge to my card. This must be refunded back to my card immediately, also the $5.00. Never again will I ask a question of your company and I certainly will not recommend this to any of my friends. Please notify me by e-mail that my money has been refunded to my Visa card.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Furthermore, please remove any information regarding this misunderstanding and do not continue to send me free trial notices. Should I want antique information in the future, I will gladly check with entrepreneurs and dealers in this city.